Sunday, February 22, 2015

SOL#6




All Because Of A Movie
If you haven’t watched the 3rd Harry Potter movie and are planning to, don’t read this because I do spoil a bit of the end of the movie. Well not so much but still. :)

I was around 7 years old and my mom and I had gone to a party and Samar and my dad had stayed home. Mom and I arrived home and we found Samar and dad watching the end “Prisoner of Azkaban.” Although I had seen it before I wound up seeing the part where the Werewolf and the Dog fight. Since I was only about 7, it kind of freaked me out but when I went to bed I slept like a rock but had a very disturbing dream.

It was late at night but all of us were awake, my room has a good view of the front door. I looked out the window and caught sight of a Werewolf at the door.
“Mom! Mom! There is a Werewolf at the door!” I cried.
“No way, Werewolves don’t exist.” Mom answered.
“Come look, I’m not kidding.” I said.
Mom came into my room and peered out the window.
“Oh My God!!! Ok um… hide wherever you can.”
I flew under my bed and tried to silence my breathing, I heard the door open and my heart was pounding. The feet were creeping up the stairs and I started to freak out. My bedroom door opened and I felt the wolf’s breathing and heard it as well, I saw the hairy feet and my breathing quickened.

I woke up scared to death. It was still night time and my mind was racing so I rushed into my parents room and climbed into bed with my mom. I still was scared so I made up a little song and repeated it in my head till I fell asleep.

Photo Credit: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/harry_potter_and_the_prisoner_of_azkaban/

3 comments:

  1. There's nothing worse than a nightmare, but glad you got it all settled by scurrying into bed with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really interesting One of my worst nightmares was because of a dog that wouldn't let me out of a house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked how you chose a dream. Your slice was awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my blog!