Sunday, February 22, 2015

SOL #5

Just a bit of honey

“Do you want to try the honey on toast today?” Asked my nanny.
“Ummm… sure.” I answered.
I was in over my head in excitement because my nanny had been praising honey on toast for quite awhile. I know it sounds like a lame thing to be excited about but please keep in mind that I was around 4-5.
Jenny (my nanny) calls me to the table and I come rushing over. I am presented by a piece of toast with a bit of honey on it. I am ecstatic and I bit into the toast. The crunch is amazing and a sweet liquid seeps into my mouth and I am immediately in love.
“Mmmmmmmmm.” the sound of an amazing taste comes out of my mouth.
“You like it?” asked Jenny.
“It is amazing.” I reply.

A few minutes after I taste the honey toast, I feel myself gag and I know what that means, everything that just went down was about to come up.

I throw up and I realize that as good as it tastes, I probably shouldn’t have honey toast for quite awhile. :(

Photo credit: http://www.wall-pix.net/art-photography/00005046.jpg.html

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, what a disappointment. Did this continue? Hope not!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my blog!