Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Divergent Book Review

Divergent
By Veronica Roth
Review by Anika
5 out of 5 stars

Beatrice Prior has to make the most important decision of her life. A choice that can change everything. Beatrice changes her name to Tris and gets a couple tattoos. Tris is doing great in her faction when her “boyfriend” Four tells her a war is approaching. A war that could wipe out Abnegation forever.

I loved this book. It kept me flipping the pages and didn’t drag. The plot line was great and the characters were described amazingly. Divergent has some romance and action but the author did an awesome job of mixing them. I am currently reading Insurgent the next book in the trilogy and I would highly recommend this book to everyone who liked The Hunger Games. I think the age anyone would start reading Divergent at would be 9. This is an amazing book and I loved it a lot.

 

Photo Credit:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divergent_(novel)

2 comments:

  1. I love your review but your summary was kind of confusing. Nice post! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Sorry the plot was confusing.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my blog!