Sunday, January 11, 2015

SOL #1

Finally in Bangalore
By Anika Rao
“Mom I almost finished Divergent.”
“Oh really? That's great.” Mom said.
“Yeah that's all I did on the plane over here.” I smiled. “ How long is the ride there?”
“Um, 1 and a half hours.”
“Uggggh.” I groaned.
“I know, but since you didn’t sleep on the plane, you can sleep on the way there.”


Once we got outside the airport, my family and I smiled.
“Wow it's so warm and green.” I stared around the place smelling the humidity and feeling the green seeping into my eyes. For the past five days our lives had been mostly made up of grey and dull scenery. All of us were so happy with the warm weather but no one wanted to have to go through one and a half hours of driving.


But when we finally got there, it was awesome. Well, when we came up to the house we saw my two little girl cousins and my cousin’s dog.
Strangely both of my cousins screamed and ran away and Tanny (their dog) barked and barked and barked and that's when I realized, I don't even care that I went through nineteen hours and then another three hours because I loved them so much.     

5 comments:

Hope you liked my blog!