Thursday, April 23, 2015

Anger

Anger

We were in Disney World and I was around 5 and for some unknown reason, I was mad. I’m not sure why, but I was extremely mad. I was sulking in my Minnie Mouse hat, not talking, and staying about 4 feet behind my family. I don’t know what’s to be mad about in Disney World, especially because we were in Magic Kingdom. Still, I refused to talk and hung my head in sulkiness.
Mom and Dad seemed to notice my sulkiness because we stopped for ice cream. I had a cup of chocolate ice cream and my sulkiness faded away.

I guess ice cream can solve all of children’s problems.  

This is before the sulking.

After the sulking.

4 comments:

  1. Something must have gone wrong that you don't remember. I like seeing 'little you", Anika.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool idea for a slice. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It solved everything then... And now! 🍦

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my blog!