Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Elsewhere week 2

Elsewhere
Gabrielle Zevin


Owen and Liz fall in love but then Emily, Owen’s wife from Earth shows up and Owen and Liz’s relationship falls apart. Owen is still in love with Liz but Emily lives with him. Liz tries to escape down the river before she becomes a baby but almost drowns. After that, Emily leaves Owen and Owen and Liz live together until Liz becomes a baby and is sent down the river.


I liked Elsewhere a lot although the perspective was confusing. It was interesting although the events were fairly quick and some of them didn’t have good transitions. I did like it and I would recommend it to people who liked Wendy Mass books.

Photo credit: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/359410.Elsewhere

This week I'm reading the Fault in Out Stars by John Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you liked my blog!