Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Elsewhere Book review


Elsewhere
By Gabrielle Zevin

Waking up in a boat, meeting my dead grandmother. Where am I?
Liz has been killed, and taken to Elsewhere, a place where people go when they have died. It is a confusing place where 15 year old Liz will age backwards until she is reborn as a different person back on earth. After getting addicted to Observation Decks, (places where you can view your family or loved ones back on Earth) Liz gets an avocation (job) working with dogs.
So far Liz has meet a man called Owen who teaches her how to drive. Liz thinks shes in love.

I love this book so far. It has given me a new thinking of what goes on after you die. It is an extremely creatively written book. I do like it but sometimes the perspective confuses me. Liz’s character is a little annoying to me and she is disrespectful to her friends and grandmother which bothers me. I am going to finish it this week but so far, its a good book.   


Photo credit: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/359410.Elsewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you liked my blog!