Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Allegiant SOLMC#4

Allegiant
By Veronica Roth
Week 2
SPOILERS!!!

I am still reading this book but so far it is fabulous.

Allegiant is told from the perspective of Tobias and Tris.
Both of them have made it through the fences at the end of the city, but unfortunately, Tori didn’t.
Tobias finds out Amar is still alive and that he faked his death so Jeanine wouldn’t kill him. Amar joins the Bureau of Genetic Welfare, who explain that the Divergent are the are genetically pure and everyone else is impure. Both Tris and Tobias are confused by the new information. On top of that David (the main scientist) gives Tris a file on her mother.

I love this book so far and I can’t wait to get to the end! I would highly recommend this book and series to people who liked the Hunger Games I am going to see Divergent the movie this weekend so I’m really excited! Please don’t spoil anything in the comments for me. Thanks.



2 comments:

  1. As I've told you, Anika, I enjoyed this series quite a bit. It's not perfect, but a fun read. Have a great time at the movies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my blog!