Thursday, March 26, 2015

Yum! SOLMC#27



Yum


I was pulled out of the bag and poked onto a stick.
I shot down towards the red source of light and heat, screaming.


But no one heard me,
Of course they didn’t considering what I was.


I felt pain searing through my small body as I was turned over the light,
I was kept over the light for quite a long time.


I started to burn but not black,
golden brown.


Pulled out of the light and pushed in between a small square which melted upon impact and a big light brown thing that crumbled a little when I came.


I felt myself be lifted up into the air and towards a huge hole,


Ow!
There go my legs.


Owch!
There goes my body.


Oh no!!
I watched as I was pushed into the hole,
I saw big white things coming for me,
Stop! Stop! I cried.
No Please! I’m too young to di…




I finished the s’more licking my lips,


“Yum. Can I do another one?”

Photo credit:http://thegirlsonbloor.com/top-10-desserts-with-tea/

2 comments:

  1. Haha awesome! Great idea for a slice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love how you ended this... now I want s'mores

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my blog!