Thursday, March 26, 2015

Ultimate Frisbee SOLMC#26

Ultimate


Group one ran out to the field,
I listened as we decided what to do and raised our hands.


They threw the disk and we ran.


First point, them.


We ran back to the bleachers as group two dashed out.


Second point, us


Group three went out and we scored again


I ran back out with my team,
We threw the disk and we ran for our person.


Finally it was the last play and it was taking forever,
We had thrown the disk but no one had caught it.
I called the person who had the disk and they threw the disk.
I felt the disk come into my hands as I looked down and saw I was in the end zone.
I had caught the last throw of the game and won a point!


Photo Credit: http://www.discstore.com/discs/white-wham-o-175-gram-ultimate-frisbee-disc

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations on getting the LAST point! I like the format on this slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you wrote this in a poem, That was a great catch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! Finding that you scored the winning point must have been a very happy surprise. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my blog!