Monday, March 30, 2015

Google!! SOLMC#30

Google!


I am in California this week and my uncle works in Google. So yay for us, we got to have an exclusive tour of Google!


Google is kind of like its own city. They have many cafes and juice bars all around campus. They also have things called “Google bikes.” Google bikes or G-bikes, are bikes colored with the colors of the Google logo, blue, red, yellow, and green. These bikes are used for travel around the campus.





There are many buildings in the campus and most of them have a cafeteria. The restaurants have a theme, Indian, Mexican and so on.


We got to see the place he worked at, he works as a product manager. We got to see all the androids and the conference rooms and place where they launch their products. We got to see it all. It was pretty awesome.


They also have a Rube Goldberg machine which used to count down and then release a ball into another machine and so on.




I also discovered they have a bowling place. With shoes, lanes, and balls. It was very cool.
They also have a simulation golf scene. You can hit the ball and it will hit the screen and will be portrayed on the screen.

While some of you would like me to drone on about what we saw and what we learned, some of you do not. So I will end like this…


GOOGLE IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!










They even have a cricket game!!












This is the presenting placey place.

Googlers Only. :) ;)

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that's really cool, it would be so fun to go to google!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely written Anika, it gives me a good view of your trip that I missed! :(... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to google. It seems like a really awesome place. maybe I could work there someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so awesome to get the tour. I love those hanging tents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. COOL! I love all the pictures, sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG OMG OMG! SOOOOOOO NOT FAIR! I mean, cool experience! I went to Google hear n boulder, but I really want to go there! You make it sound REALLY fun, great job and have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my blog!