Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Little Ray of Sunshine! (Finally part 2) SOLMC#31

Little ray of sunshine (Finally part 2)

Hey everyone! As you know, today is the last day of the Sol March Challenge, Yay and Boo. Today I wanted to write about a happy little thing in my life.

So my little cousin brother came into this world on March 16 2015. His name is Vikram and my family and I traveled to California, (where he lives) to go see him.


He is adorable! He has really chubby, cute cheeks and an adorable face. Sadly all he really does is, eat, sleep, cry, and look around. Even though he doesn't do much, it is great to be around him and hold him. I could talk and look at him forever


But Vikram makes the cutest faces while he sleeps, one second he’s smiling and another he is distressed. Sometimes he laughs and sometimes he is angry.


At the moment he is my favorite person, but really why wouldn’t he?


Here are a bunch of pictures. I love him and I’m so happy we are here!


He has taken control of my finger. :)




Me holding my angel.






 “Good night everyone!”

Happy last day of slicing!

8 comments:

  1. He is SO cute, Happy last slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is SO cute, Happy last slice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Sophie, he is SO cute!!! Nice last slice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great slice! Your cousin is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy you're getting to be with him, Anika. He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone!! He wishes everyone a happy last slice day

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot wait to see Vikram (and you!)

    Lots of love,
    cmausi

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my blog!