Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Bye Bye, Phone SOLMC#10

“Bye Bye, Phone”


I was held the little pink phone camera in my hands and marveled at it. I loved it, I could take pictures with it. It had rhinestones carpeting the back and the rest of it was a beautiful hot pink.
I placed it back safely in my pocket and me, my mom, and my aunt crossed the road as we saw a truck barreling down the street. We raced across the street and the phone popped out of my pocket. Safely across the road, I saw my phone and tried to go get it. Mom held me back.


The truck
Came
Barreling
Over…


Crack!!!


Tears flooded into my eyes as I saw the blurred vision of my crushed phone. I rushed out and see that the truck wheel had gone right over it.
Of course it couldn’t be between the wheels.


“Bye Bye, Phone.”
I am sulking in this picture. :(


I am sulking here too.

7 comments:

  1. Aw. I'm sorry. Cute pictures! I love Samar's face haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the way you made your slice suspenseful. Sorry about your phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so sorry, ur poor phone!! Love the pics haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics - Really good description though! RIP Anika's phone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww sorry! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw-sad little girl. Poor phone, too.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my blog!