Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Book review SOLMC#18


Allegiant
Veronica Roth
I finished the book!
Spoilers!!

This is from where I left off last time. The Bureau are going to use the memory serum on the city of Chicago, (the faction land.) After an attack  that Tobias took part in, Uriah has been sent into a coma. Tobias ventures back into Chicago to tell Uriah’s family about him. While going, Tobias brings a memory serum to brainwash his mother or father but ends up giving it to Peter instead. Tris and Caleb stop the Bureau from using the serum on Chicago but Tris ends up dying while Caleb survives.  

I loved this book except for at the end where Tobias is grieving for four chapters. I highly recommend this book and series to anyone who liked the Hunger Games and dystopian lovers.

Photo credit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegiant_%28novel%29

1 comment:

  1. I have already read this book, then I got depressed when like, everyone died who was my fav. character and who wasn't my favorite character survived. I like your review though.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my blog!