Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The Plan SOLMC#5



The Plan


“Ok, I’ll convince them while you are on you overnight.”
“Yeah and I’ll convince them before my overnight.”
Samar and I were coming up with a plan on how to get a trampoline. Since the day we had gone to Grace and Elliot’s house and jumped on their trampoline, we had wanted one.


“See we want one because we love them and it would benefit you too because you won’t have to pester us to go outside and get some exercise.” I told my parents.


“Look we are glad to get you guys a trampoline, the only thing is that I think you guys will use it for about a month and then forget about it.” Dad says.


“No but we won’t do that, we will use it all the time.” I protest.


“Ok…” Says dad.


“Yes. Awsome. Oh My, This is so exciting!” I squealed with happiness.


I couldn’t wait to tell Samar but I had to wait for about a week before being able to tell him. But in that time we went to the trampoline place and looked at trampolines. I saw the one I wanted and insisted that we went with Samar when he came back from his overnight.


About a week later we were back in the store and Samar and I were jumping on the trampoline I loved.


“Mom I like this one the best, its the biggest and it will give us enough room when Riya, Rayan and Rohan come over.” I said.


Our cousins, Riya, Rayan, and Rohan were coming over right after school ended. We planned on having the trampoline by then.

A couple weeks later...


“The trampoline will be there when you get back from music.” Dad told us.


“Finally!” I cried.


When we got back from music it was too dark to go out on so we had to wait for Friday after school.


“Come on Samar.” I dragged Samar out to the trampoline and we climbed on and started to jump.


We laughed and jumped for about an hour and when we came back in and Mom asked how it was, I replied,


“Awesome.”


Photo Credit: http://www.nashvilleplaysetnews.com

4 comments:

  1. So have you forgotten about the trampoline? It's always annoying when the adult is right about that kind of stuff. Good slice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, no we haven't but we haven't been able to go out because of the weather

      Delete
  2. I totally feel you :) im glad i could be an inspiration! You have the fish to!?!?!?!?!?! how!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! you have a great trampoline. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my blog!