Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Book Review SOLMC#11


Allegiant
SPOILERS!!

Tris, Tobias, Uriah, Christina, and Caleb are in the Bureau of Genetic Welfare and Tobias has just found out he is not GP (genetically pure,) he is GD (genetically damaged) meaning he is not divergent. Tris however is GP so she is divergent. One of the scientists gave Tris a diary/file about her mother and after reading it, Tris gives it to Caleb.

I want to finish the book this week so next week will be my final review!

I love Allegiant because it tells the story from the perspective of Tobias and Tris. I already know what Tris’s thought process is but now I get to hear the story from Tobias’s perspective.
Again, I love this book and I can’t wait to finish it. :)

Photo Credit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegiant_%28novel%29

1 comment:

  1. When I read Allegiant I remember not liking it quite as much as Divergent, but I'm glad you're liking it. Nice review!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my blog!