Sunday, March 1, 2015

Smoke Bomb SOLMC#2

Smoke bomb

A little red thing that I recognized as an iPad cleaner flew onto my bed next to me. I spun my head and saw my brother in a goofy Balaclava (the thing you wear when you ski that covers your nose and mouth) and a black shirt with black pants. He had a wooden stick in his watch and up his sleeve. Samar held a wood pole as a sword and had another one in his shirt. He ran into my room and ambushed me.

“What the… What are you doing???!!!!” I yelled at him.
“Hoooaiya!! Yaatima hooashi!” He cried.
I raised my eyebrow at him.
“Do you know where Mom and Dad are?” He asked.
“Aren’t they downstairs?”
“No.” He replied.
“Why did you pretend to be a ninja?”  I asked.
“Because.”

“I wish I had a smoke bomb, then I could ambush you and sneak in.”
“We should make a smoke bomb and ambush mom and dad when they get home.” I cried.
“Yes! Okay we are going to need a balloon.” Samar smiled evilly.
“We don’t have any balloons so…” I trailed off.
“Ok…”
“Oooh! We have paper cups.” I nodded.
“Ok do we have baby powder?” He asked.
“Yes.” I grabbed the baby powder and handed it to my brother.
We filled the cup around three quarters of the way full and the rest of the way with powder sugar.

“Are they here yet?” Samar had been repeating this sentence many times over.
“No”
“Where are they?”
“I don’t know Samar.”

Dad entered the house and I gasped. He had appeared out of nowhere and we hadn’t caught him.
I created a diversion by telling dad I saw a deer outside and Samar crept up behind him and threw the smoke bomb . White powder flew around dad’s feet and Samar gently hit him with a stick.       
We got the ambush we wanted.
   
Photo Credit:http: //steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=189900988      

13 comments:

  1. I really like the build-up to the end. I'm also surprised that it is so simple to make a smoke bomb. Now I know how to make a smoke bomb and confuse my parents. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your SOL! sounds like a good idea... maybe i'll try it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I like this one. maybe I should make one... Nice SOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I like this slice, sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun, memorable experience.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the way you described making a plan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your brother seem to have a lot of fun together and are creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds so much fun! But, who did the clean-up?! lol!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Outlined in this article fully understand it is important, the house can offer an important keyword phrase full weblink an amazing invaluable websites article: Buy smoke grenades online

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my blog!