Thursday, March 19, 2015

Finally!!! SOLMC#19



Finally

I had woken up about three minutes ago and I guess I fell asleep again.
The next thing I knew, I was awake. Mom showed me a picture.


“He's finally here.” She said.


I sprung up from my bed and looked at the picture. A little face covered in a blankie looked up.


“Oh My God!!!!!!” I squealed. “He is adorable! When was he born?”


“Midnight.”


I marveled down at the picture of my new cousin baby brother.

I was filled to the brim with happiness as I made my way out of my bed.
He was finally here, after weeks of waiting, he was finally here.



He was born on the 16th of March 2015, my cousin baby brother, Vikram.

2 comments:

  1. Oh he is so cute! I like how you wrote this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Anika, I can see your excitement as we all share the same in the family!! Lots of love to you...

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my blog!