Sunday, March 29, 2015

Flying! SOLMC#29

Flying!

I was hooked onto the device that would let me fly.

I was pushed.

I flew.

Slowing myself down before I reached the next one.

Unhooked and waking to the next place.

Hooked on again.

Flying.

Time and time again I flew, but it never got old.

Here it was, the long one.

One mile.

But sadly, we couldn’t fly alone.

With a guide and another person our age we had to fly.

But this one was the most memorable.

We flew across a gorge,

Looking down on the carpet of green.

Arriving at the end and thinking,

“Thats why they call zip lining in Costa Rica the best.”

This is us pre ziplining.

This is me “Flying.”

Getting ready to “Fly”

2 comments:

  1. I liked the description you included in your slice. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN!!!!! You are so lucky that you got to do that! Nice SOL.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my blog!