Sunday, March 15, 2015

Luna SOLMC#15


Luna

The little black shadow walked through the yard.

Out I came and approached her. She was soft and silky. Her eyes a beautiful green.

Rolling in the dirt, making my summer so much more enjoyable.

Every day at 4:00 she was there, even as the school year started.

Every day, I would talk to her, tell her about my problems,

Every day, she would listen.

Even when she had problems,

4:00 every day, she was there, waiting for me.

I like to think she was my angel.

My Luna-boo.

I miss you Luna.





One day, she was gone.

I don’t know where, but if she ever comes back, I will be hers forever.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great slice of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, sad, but now you've written her memory, Anika. Love the repetition.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my blog!