Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Four Book review SOLMC#25


Four
Book Review

Four is the fourth book of the Divergent series. It is a bunch of short stories from Four/Tobias’s perspective. It starts with Tobias moving factions from Abnegation to Dauntless and it takes him through initiation. It takes him through his trainer being killed and all the way up to him meeting Tris. I read a little bit of Four before I read Allegiant because it really helped me understand.

I thought Four was an extremely good idea for another book and I thought Veronica Roth did a great job writing from Tobias’s perspective. I recommend reading Four before reading Allegiant.


Photo Credit:http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/four-veronica-roth/1117658310?ean=9780062346766

2 comments:

  1. Interesting....... I probably won't read it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this and cannot wait to read it... on page 372 of Allegiant... !

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my blog!