Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Siddharth and Sameer SOLMC#17


Siddharth and Sameer

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“To look at apartments.”

“Why!? I want to go to the beach!” My eyebrows furrowed.

“We might get an apartment here and come for a longer time.” Dad answered.

We arrived at the apartment complex and walked upstairs. We approached an apartment room and found the door open.

“Go on, open the door.” Dad said

“No! I don’t want to barge into someone’s space.”  I said

Dad knocked on the door and the person who came to the door was my childhood friend Sameer.

“Oh MY GOD!!!!!” I screamed. “Is this for real?”

We came in and were greeted by the rest of their family, Siddharth, Sana, Shalini auntie, and Vipul uncle. All of them had come to Florida to visit us.

We spent a couple of hours in the pool playing with our friends who had moved away about a year ago.

I beamed, this was worth missing the beach, after all, I can go tomorrow.

Here is all of us in the mountains, Siddharth is in blue and Sameer is in green and black. :)

2 comments:

  1. I like how you put in dialogue & pictures. Nice! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I am so happy that you got to see your friends again! I like that you had dialogue and I liked how you talked about the beach! It's cool that your family surprised you!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my blog!