Sunday, March 15, 2015

Thats What Happens When Your Mind Wanders SOLMC#16


Thats What Happens When Your Mind Wanders

Today I got bored, I got out my box of magnetic words and grabbed some random words. I didn’t really know what I was doing but I kept going. The only thing I did know was that I was going for a poem-ish thing. Maybe thats what this is,

Forest of rose,
In picture still.
Symphony garden shine.
Peach pink spray,
Sea smell singing.
Moon shadow together shot,
Petal sun beneath thousand.
Raw diamond blowless.
Spring lake,
Whispering wind.
Sweet life, Bitter death.

I guess thats what happens when your mind wanders.


5 comments:

  1. I like your poem. That is definitely what happens when your mind wanders. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a lot more productive when you are bored than I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool poem, like Lydia said, you are a more productive than I am when you are bored. Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOHHHHHH I really like this poem because of the kind of jumbled words feel.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my blog!