Thursday, March 12, 2015

Running SOLMC#13


Running

Flying through the air. I soared as Samar pushed me. Holding onto the swing’s rope handles as the wind whipped through my hair.

I noticed an unusually large band in the trees in front of us. Continuing to watch them as I pushed Samar. Soon I forgot about them.

Screeching pierced my ears.

“RUN!!” I screamed.

Dashing through the short grass and into the open doors of my grandmother’s house.

“Wow” I said.

I never thought a band of monkeys could be so loud.

Photo Credit:http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/mammals/rhesus-monkey/

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like it was a cool experience. I liked your slice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your description of running from the monkeys! Where was this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were in India at my grandmothers house. :)

      Delete
  3. Whoa that's so cool that you got to see monkeys. Nice Slice

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my blog!