Sunday, March 8, 2015

Dead man SOLMC #8



Dead Man, Dead Man, Come Alive…


“Do you know how to play Dead man?” Asked my cousin.
“No… Maybe?” I answered.


My cousin then explained the rules of Dead man to us. We agreed to play and we started to jump.


“Dead man, Dead man, Come alive, Five.”


We decided to shorten the song so we could get to playing faster. While we were walking in one day, one of us suggested going out onto the trampoline and playing Dead man in the dark. All of us thought that it would be cool thing so that night we went out onto the trampoline bearing flashlights and my cousin’s phone. My cousin played music out of her phone and we placed flashlights under the trampoline for lighting and it light up the trampoline with a eerie glow. We played for about an hour under the the stars until mom called us in for dinner.


We all loved jumping in the dark so every night until Riya, Rayan, and Rohan (my cousins) went home we played on the trampoline. Every night,

“Dead Man, Dead Man, Come Alive, Five!” and then silence.

10 comments:

  1. This game (is it a game?) is new to me. I'm off to Google it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! IT's totally a thing! So many links (Here's just one: http://www.wikihow.com/Play-%27dead-Man-Come-Alive%27on-a-Trampoline.) out there. I guess I never heard of it since we didn't have a trampoline growing up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should play it, it is lots of fun. Thanks for commenting

      Delete
  3. I love playing dead man! Nice slice Anika!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow dead man is so cool. I love your description of playing with your cousins under the stars, so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the description you included in your slice and the dialogue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this game, so much fun! Great slice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My cousins taught me how to play too. Cool slice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love dead man, I liked how you described what your trampoline looked like with the flashlights... nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this!!!!!! me and my brother really like to jump in the dark to

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my blog!